Our mission is to facilitate community development by creating a positive atmosphere to share ideas and to strengthen our community through project-based revitalization.
Please keep in mind the following guidelines as you create your application for the Small Project Big Ideas Grant.
- If your project is not funded after your initial submission, you may choose to resubmit in a later round of the Small Projects Big Ideas Grant.
- The Small Projects Big Ideas Grant is funded by community donors. The funding may be awarded to multiple projects per round as determined by the donors and the ReInvision Huntingdon Board of Directors.
- We are a group driven by our purpose. Please identify your project’s alignment with our purpose and explain how receiving grant funding for your project will inspire positivity and strengthen our community in a visual way.
- The grant primarily supports our community members and non-profit organizations that have great ideas, but may not have the necessary funds to bring their ideas to fruition.
- For-profit businesses will not be considered for grant funds. If a community member submits a revitalization project idea that utilizes or benefits a small business in our community they will still be considered in the review process. The applicant must have written permission from the business owner prior to receiving funding.
ReInvision Huntingdon’s purpose is:
• To facilitate community development by creating a positive atmosphere
• To create opportunities for partnerships with local constituents
• To strengthen our community through project-based revitalization and stabilization initiatives
• To identify and provide educational programming related to our mission